Review Spaire Facial Steamer Nano Ionic 90ML Face Sauna Spray Hot Mist Humidifier for Moisturizing Cleansing and Skin Care
Are you looking for anything that could open and clear facial pores at home? Spaire Nano Ion Facial Steamer is the choice for you. It also can detox and moisturizing your skin.
Firstly, clean your face and then follow the user manual to use the facial steamer and enjoy the skin care experience at home…after finished steaming process, stretch your face with a cold towel to shrink your pores…Finally, it is better to use a facial mask or do some further skin care.
The fully water tank of this steamer can produce (spraying) steam about 10-15 minutes. It has constant temperature design, temperature is comfortable and can clean your pores and promote facial blood circulation effectively.
- ONLY use distilled water or purified water. DON’T mix water with any other substance, such as essential oil, milk, lotion, etc.
- When the facial steamer works, the nano-steam may release the smell of ozone ionic, it’s not plastic odor.
- DON’T sit too close to the steamer as there may spit out some hot water with the steam. Keep at least 25CM away
- Please do not use this facial steamer for more than 15 minutes or your skin will lose a lot moisture.
1 x Spaire Nano Ion Facial Steamer
1 x User Manual
Spaire offers you a guarantee of 24 months
Review Spaire Facial Steamer Nano Ionic 90ML
This facial steamer is for 120V… you’ll need a transformer if you have a 220V outlet. Spaire offers you a guarantee of 24 months (April 2017)…it comes with the cord to plug it in…Use distilled water for this steamer, or eventually the nozzle will get clogged…cannot use any essential oils with it…it produces a fair amount of steam which can reach your whole face at once.
- It takes less than a minute to start producing steam.
- This product was still steaming when the unit automatically turned off after exactly 15 minutes.
- The machine produced a steady stream of steam for the entire 15 minutes.
- It certainly did open my pores.
- Some people said that after using for a while hot droplets of water was spurted out, buy if you keep the suitable distance between your face and the steamer, it’s no problem. By the way, the droplets don’t hurt to much, just enough to make you feel a little discomfort.